Tuesday, July 7, 2009

wondering




Makes me wonder why he call. Maybe you people wonder who i'm talking about. I meet this guy and it seems like first sight but i'm still confuse how i'm feeling. I don't think i'm ready for a relationship because I want my life to be settle first.What I mean by settle is gething my drivers licence and work,school. I don't think I have time for a boyfriend right now honsetly. We had a good covo going on and then he ask me out. I think I kinda left him hanging by saying "I don't know we'll see". Times flys and we haven't talk for weeks every since this covo over the phone "so have you been thinking of what I ask u?" I respond to him what you asked me as if I didn't know what he ask. For a moment and that second i really did forgot what he asked me. I felt bad, then was slicents and we haven't talked since. He call a couple of times but I was never around to answer the phone calls. Yeah I know I should be calling back, I'm just scare he'll ask me out. I just don't want to get my heart broken agains, because i've been broken so many times. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment